4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS
Arrive at KualaLumpur airport, transfer to hotel. Explore the rest of the day at your own leisure by moving around on the local several quaint spots evening proceed for Kualalumpur city tour which covers: king's palace, national monument, national mosque, independence square, petronas twin towers (photo stop) and KL Tower, china town, chocolate factory...etc. Stay overnight at hotel.
KUALALUMPUR GENTING DAY TRIP
After breakfast Proceed to Genting. On the way visit Batu cave temple Batu Caves is a limestone hillthat has a series of caves and cave temples in Gombak, Selangor, Malaysia. It takes its name from the Sungai Batu, which flows past the hill. It is the tenth limestone hill from Ampang. Batu caves is also the name of a nearby village.The cave is one of the most popular hindu shrines outside India, and is dedicated to lord Murugan. It is the focal point of hindu festival of thaipusam in Malaysia. Proceed to Genting top by cable car. And back to Kuala Lumpur hotel for overnight stay. (Breakfast)
KUALALUMPUR SUNWAY LAGOON
After Breakfast, Visit Sunway lagoon, Whether you are aged 8 or 80! With over 80 attractions spread across 88 acres, Sunway lagoon provides the ultimate theme park experience in Malaysia. Return to hotel for overnight stay. (Breakfast)
After breakfast check-out from hotel and transfer to airport for flying back to onward destination
- Tour cost: INR 19700 Per adult on double sharing basis vaild till 31st Oct 2018
- PRICE INCLUDES
- 3 Nights accommodation at Kuala Lumpur (3* Hotel)
- Daily Breakfast
- Kuala Lumpur city tour (half day)
- Genting day trip
- Batu cave visit
- Genting one way cable car ride *subj. to weather & maintenance*
- Sunway Lagoon theme park tour + 6 parks
- Kuala Lumpur airport - Kuala Lumpur hotel transfer by private
- Kuala Lumpur hotel – Kuala Lumpur airport transfers by private
- Malaysia Visa
- G. S. T
- Flight ticket
- Optional tours, beverages, mineral water and other food/meal
- Early check in & late check-out
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned as included above
- The price already include with GST
- The tour is exclusively private basis
- The tour will assist by driver com guide
- Surcharge will be additionally applicable during peak season. Kindly check with us for the same.
- Above rates & hotels are subject to availability at the time of reconfirmation.
- International hotel check in time 1400hrs, check out Time 1200hrs.
- It is most important to have international travel insurance for the entire period of your stay in foreign country.
- Local currency at Malaysia - Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- 1 MYR = 17.1477 INR (as per 10th July 2018)
ENQUIRE WITH US FOR THE BEST DEAL
- Passport validity minimum 6 months - front and back page scan copy
- Photographs , 3.5 cm X 5 cm , white background- soft copy from studio
- Previous travel page entry and exit page scan copy to any other country -If traveled
- Flight ticket copy
- Hotel confirmation with address