4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS
- PORT BLAIR
- RADHANAGAR BEACH
- HAVELOCK ISLAND
On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to covers Cellular Jail (National Memorial), and after Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail: At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive. Back to hotel overnight stay
PORT BLAIR - HAVELOCK ISLAND
Today, we start our journey towards Havelock Island via ferry from Port Blair Harbor. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. After relax, day free for own leisure at Havelock Island. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
HAVELOCK ISLAND – RADHANAGAR BEACH – PORT BLAIR
Today morning proceed to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. Later afternoon return back to Port Blair by ferry. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DEPART FROM ANDAMAN ISLANDS
Today after breakfast transfer to Port Blair Airport or Harbour for return journey with a wonderful holiday memories.
Tour Ends !!!
- Tour cost: INR 29800 Per adult on double sharing basis vaild till 30th Nov 2018
- Air Conditioned Accommodation at all places.
- Return airport / harbour transfers by private AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private AC vehicle as per the itinerary.
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Return Havelock / Neil Ferry transfer in Deluxe ferry i.e. MV Makruzz / Green Ocean / Coastal Cruise (Base Category of Seats). (SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY).
- (If private ferries are not operating due to climatic conditions / technical maintenance or any other reasons then the guests will be shifted to government ferry).
- Breakfast for 3 occasions.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Flight ticket
- Optional tours, beverages, mineral water and other food/meal
- Early check in & late check-out
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned as included above
- Guide Charges, Porter Charges, Entry Fees,
- Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls,
- Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages, Food (if not included),
- Additional Sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary,
- High Season Surcharge etc
ENQUIRE WITH US FOR THE BEST DEAL AND MORE DETAILS
- The price already include with GST and fees as mentioned
- Surcharge will be additionally applicable during peak season. Kindly check with us for the same.
- Above rates & hotels are subject to availability at the time of reconfirmation.
- Hotel Check in time 1400hrs, Check out Time 1100hrs.
- Vehicle is not at disposal – means it is for transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary on point to point basis only.
- Any extra usage will be chargeable extra and payable to our Tour Manager / Driver on the spot.
- Mostly all hotels in Andaman have an early check out time and late checkout is subject to availability.
- At Havelock when the ferry departs at noon guest could relax and unwind on the nearby beach.
- All water sports activities at Havelock begin early in the morning and the vehicle would arrive at the allotted time as informed by our Tour Manager. Request the guests to please be ready at the time allotted.
- In case weather conditions are non-favourable, then hotel is not responsible for room cancellation or for the cancellation of flight / ferry.
- All tourists are required to carry valid Photo IDs issued by any Govt. institutions (except PAN Card). Children accompanying the parents are required to carry Birth Certificate / School ID's.
- Each Travellers (Indian Residents) should travel with Govt. Issued ID Cards, and handy while check-in at Airport, Hotel & boarding to the Ferries.
- NRI (Non-Resident Indian) & Foreign Nationals should obtain the RAP (Restricted Area Permit) from Immigration Counter while entering to the Port Blair Airport. For any assistance, consult our airport representative