5 DAYS AND 4 NIGHTS
ARRIVE BAGDOGRA AIRPORT OR NEW JALPAIGURI RAILWAY STATION - DARJEELING.
Welcome on arrival at Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station and transfer to Darjeeling (95kms/3hrs). Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater you a mix-experience of lively nature & charming Himalayan people. It is the place of Dorje, the mystic thunderbolt of the Lama-Religion. Surrounded by Tea gardens; this little town faces some of the highest peaks of the Himalayas. Take a rest and then a walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Stay overnight at Hotel.
DARJEELING: LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Early morning start for Tiger Hill to watch the spectacular sunrise and it’s amazing effects on the Mt. Kanchendzonga (World’s 3rd highest peak), Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batashia Loop War Memorial while returning to the Hotel. Breakfast at the Hotel followed by half day local Best points sightseeing covering Padmaja N. Zoological Garden (Closed on Thursday), Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center (Closed on Sunday), Ropeway (entry fees not included), walk around visit to the Mall and Local Market (Closed on Thursday). Evening Free for shopping & individual activity, overnight at hotel.
DARJEELING - GANGTOK
Morning transfer to Gangtok (105kms/4hrs APROX). At an altitude of 5500ft Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim. It is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and landscapes. Evening free for individual activity and leisure, overnight at hotel.
EXCURSION TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR
After Breakfast, start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), 32kms from Gangtok City. The lake is almost about 1Km long, oval in shape and 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people. Further 12Kms is the sacred Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir dedicated to the memory of soldier Harbhajan Singh. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity.
TRANSFER TO KALIMPONG AND LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Morning after breakfast transfer to Kalimpong (80Kms / 02 Hrs APROX) and later the half day local sightseeing in and around Kalimpong city, covering Zong Dog Palri Fo- Brong Monastery (Durpin Dara Monastery ), Flower & Orchid Nurseries, Dello Hill. Evening free for individual activity. Overnight at hotel.
KALIMPONG - NEW JALPAIGURI / BAGDOGRA
Morning after breakfast departure transfers to New Jalpaiguri Railway station or Bagdogra Airport ( 75KMs / 03 hr APROX).
Tour cost: INR 30300 Per adult on double sharing basis vaild till 30th Nov 2018
- 05 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis in three star hotels.
- Daily breakfast
- Vehicle is not on disposal but as per itinerary
- Vehicle will be changed depending on local vehicle regulations and road / weather conditions
- Transportation as per itinerary exclusive non-A/c Tata Sumo or Mahinda Gangtok city tour by Non AC Wagon – R / Santro / Indica / Similar (maximum 04 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake.
- One Full day sightseeing’s at Darjeeling covering 03 & Best Points by exclusive appropriate sized non A/C vehicle
- Half day Kalimpong local sightseeing.
- All Parking Charges.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Flight ticket
- Optional tours, beverages, mineral water and other food/meal
- Early check in & late check-out
- Anything which is not specifically mentioned as included above
- Guide Charges, Porter Charges, Entry Fees,
- Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls,
- Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages, Food (if not included),
- Additional Sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary,
- High Season Surcharge etc
- The price already include with GST and fees as mentioned
- Assist by English speaking chauffer
- Surcharge will be additionally applicable during peak season. Kindly check with us for the same.
- Above rates & hotels are subject to availability at the time of reconfirmation.
- hotel Check in time 1400hrs, Check out Time 1100hrs.
- Any Indian National visiting Sikkim is required to carry a Photo ID Proof (Voter ID / Passport / Driving License – with address) in order to obtain Tsomgo Lake permit for the above.
- Non Indian Passport holders are not allowed to visit Baba Mandir.
- Non Indian Passport holders are required to obtain inner line permit.
- Please note that the tourism infrastructure in Sikkim & Darjeeling Hills region is not very advanced and the client should not expect the Facilities / Amenities / Luxuries normally available in the metro cities or any other developed tourist destination such as Kerala, Rajasthan or Himachal.
- It’s not possible to provide a single vehicle for the entire trip in Darjeeling, Gangtok & Pemayangtse due to some unwritten rules by the locals,therefore all the above transfers and sightseeing will be on point to point basis and in most of the cases we will keep replacing the vehicle with a similar one. Inconvenience regretted.
- Guests are advised to look for our representative holding placard in his name. In Bagdogra Airport our representative will be standing outside the Exit Gate. There are 02 exit gates in NJP Railway station and the client should be requested to come to the Old/Main Exit Gate near the Ticket Counters to meet our representative.
- Transfer from NJP/ Bagdogra are provided from 0600Hrs to 1600Hrs, so please ensure that the Air/Rail Tickets are booked and correspond to the above timings as any of the above destinations from/to NJP / Bagdora is around 2.5 to 5Hrs drive in the hilly road and the condition of which is not safe to drive without the sufficient day light, therefore we do not operate or recommend any airport or railway station transfers between1600Hrs to 0600Hrs. However in unavoidable circumstances guests are advsied to spend one night at Siliguri and the cost supplement for the same can be sent to you on request.
- Please carefully note the opening and closing days of each of the sightseeing points given in the itinerary. Most of the 7 sightseeing points in Darjeeling are closed on Thursday s, Forests are also closed on Thursdays, In Gangtok, Institute of Tibetology Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms are closed on Sundays. Nathula Pass is subject to the availability of permits from the army and is closed on Monday and Tuesday.
ENQUIRE WITH US FOR THE BEST DEAL AND MORE DETAILS